Daniel Lona is a kettlebell fitness expert who helps working professionals that desperately want to improve their body, yet struggle to find an approach to exercise that can accommodate their limited time and energy. He offers practical solutions via extensive blog posts, online courses and coaching sessions to help people overcome their fitness challenges.
Daniel wanted a new website that was bold to reflect his fitness brand. He wanted to focus on a clean user experience and modern, easy-to-read blog experience. He was also looking for a simple way to add programs, courses, and eBooks to the site that can be used for email captures.
Here are just a few of the things that we set up:
- Custom email captures set up throughout the site – automatically inserted into blog post content, sidebars, etc.
- Built-out resources pages set up for multiple chapters/installations
- Disquis comment system integration
- Related posts and next/previous navigation
- Integration with Kajabi for landing pages, email marketing, and marketing automation