MiraMar is an amazing little getaway in Yelapa, Mexico that offers incredible excursions, gorgeous vacation rentals, and a stunning wedding venue. They’re family owned and run and you can definitely feel their passion and love for what they do! There’s a little something for everyone at MiraMar – go deep sea fishing, jump into a waterfall, eat amazing local seafood, go horseback riding, or just relax on the beach.
MiraMar needed a new, modern website design that balanced functionality but showed off the unique local charm that’s a huge part of their property. We highlighted as many pictures as possible without making the site seem cluttered and used a combination of unique, custom fonts with fun icons and a dot symbol to make the site really stand out. We also worked to make the website fully usable in both English and Spanish, since many of their customers reside in Mexico. Here are just a few of the functionality and design pieces that we set up:
- Checkfront booking integration that allows customers to easily book excursions, rooms, or events directly on the site.
- Tripadvisor and Airbnb embeds to showcase MiraMar’s amazing reviews.
- Custom room templates that organize all of the information about each room in an easy-to-understand format.
- Unique fonts, symbols, and icons that make the website truly unique.
- A fully multilingual site with translated pages, forms, booking widgets, and more.
- Expandable FAQs that help potential customers find answers to all of their questions.
- Sortable galleries that allow site visitors to filter by rooms, excursions, and events.
- Conditional contact form fields that ensure that correct information is collected from each site visitor.
I cannot review Kathryn from Blue Ivory Creative highly enough. The website she created for us is unbelievable. Everything we hoped for plus, plus. It was a long process due to delayed translations on my end, but she was patient and always helpful through the entire process. Her skill level is exceptional. Her ability to communicate what was possible, what wasn’t and what would work even better for our business was so appreciated. She took the time to really get to know more about us and what we offer and it really shows on our site. She didn’t just build a site for us, she created a way for our guests and clients to get to know a little bit about who we really are and what we offer before they arrive. People love it!
We certainly plan to work with her on future projects. She is professional, talented, deadline oriented and kind. Don’t hesitate to hire her. Your business will benefit from working with her most definitely! – Kendra from MiraMar